WEST GLAMORGAN CROSS COUNTRY LEAGUE
(affilliated to WELSH ATHLETICS)
2013-2014 (36th SEASON)
League Contact - For any information regarding the League please contact Kevin Corcoran at email@example.com . Since the League was formed in 1978 we have held over 170 races locally.
October 13th 2013 - Llanmadoc (3M's Gorseinon Road Runners)
December 1st 2013 - Singleton Park, Swansea (Swansea Harriers)
January 12th 2014 - Margam, Port Talbot (Tata Steel Multisport)
February 2nd 2014 - Gnoll Estate, Neath (Neath Harriers)
March 16th 2014 - Margam Park, Port Talbot (Port Talbot Harriers)
Local Athletics Clubs Contacts
FACEBOOK - Most of our Clubs are on Facebook - just type in the name of the relevant Club when using FB.
West Glamorgan Cross Country League Rules
1. Seperate Divisions will be held for male and female athletes.
2. Division 1 will consist of a maximum of 8 teams. Further divisions will be arranged at the discretion of the League Organiser.
3. Each organisation is only allowed 1 team (ie no B or C teams etc are allowed)
4. In the first instance athletes should be encouraged to compete for their work or local area team
5. Athletes can only compete for one Team in any given season
6. Scoring will be based on the number of athletes participating in each race. The winning athlete will gain a number of points equal to the number of participating athletes (excluding guests). Each subsequent athlete will receive one less point.
7. Guest athletes are welcome to enter races but will not score any points.
8. Any number of athletes may compete in a team, but a maximum of five will count towards the team score.
9. Athletes registered with Welsh Athletics will pay a race entry fee for each race, to be decided by the Organiser. Athletes not registered with Welsh Athletics will pay the race entry fee plus an additional fee. Such additional fee to be decided by Welsh Athletics.
10. Teams accepted into the League will be encouraged to host and organise races.